October 1, 1942 issue of the Barnard Bulletin, a student publication established in 1901 as a weekly newspaper covering events on campus, aspects of student life, affairs of Barnard's administration and the Board of Trustees, and relations with Columbia. The Bulletin switched to a biweekly schedule in 2007, to a monthly schedule in fall 2009, and is now published less frequently; it has also shifted from a traditional newspaper design, printed on newsprint, to a more features-oriented, glossy-paged magazine format.
The Barnard Archives and Special Collections believe that this item as a published work is in the public domain in the United States (it was published prior to 1978 without a copyright notice). However, there may be underlying copyrights in the contributed materials and copyright status in other countries has not been determined. See http://digitalcollections.barnard.edu/about and contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on access and use.