March 18, 1901 issue of the Barnard Bulletin, a student publication established in 1901 as a weekly newspaper covering events on campus, aspects of student life, affairs of Barnard's administration and the Board of Trustees, and relations with Columbia. The Bulletin switched to a biweekly schedule in 2007, to a monthly schedule in fall 2009, and is now published less frequently; it has also shifted from a traditional newspaper design, printed on newsprint, to a more features-oriented, glossy-paged magazine format.
The Barnard Archives and Special Collections believe that this item as a published work is in the public domain in the United States (it was published prior to 1927). However, there may be underlying copyrights in the contributed materials and copyright status in other countries has not been determined. See http://digitalcollections.barnard.edu/about and contact email@example.com for more information on access and use.